Thursday, April 7, 2011

Zombie Squash Posters

I'm really liking the aesthetics of these two posters I found online. Minimalist colour and seriously graphic graphics:)

The first is from Portugal Squash which just underwent a rebranding by Feel Brand Management. Not sure if Feel is responsible for this particular poster which is for an event being hosted by Varzim Squash.





The Varzim poster reminds me of this event poster I designed in 2009 for the Bentall Athletic Centre's Halloween Open. At the time I remember worrying that blood splatter on a court wall might be pushing things! LOL



















The second one comes from an event put on by the Griff Squash Club in Budapest:

The resolution isn't too hot but that green and blue logo looks familiar for some reason:) Karma?

No comments: